Thank you to all the grandparents who came out to have lunch with their grand-children on Friday. The kids were so excited to have lunch and then be able to show you around the school : o )
My grandparents did not come but I think that they would love to!( if they did come.)When my grandparents from Mississippi come to Texas, on grandparents day I am SO SURE they would DEFINETLY come!
Mrs.Goins-I love the Thanksgiving pictures and the Grandparent pictures! It shows the family you have in life and that they will always be there for you!
My grandparents did not come but I think that they would love to!( if they did come.)When my grandparents from Mississippi come to Texas, on grandparents day I am SO SURE they would DEFINETLY come!
ReplyDeleteI really like the grandparent pictures! Just out of curiosity when will you be putting the thanksgiving pictures up?
ReplyDeleteLillie- They are up : o ) You have earned the title "Comment Queen" this week!
ReplyDeleteMrs.Goins-I love the Thanksgiving pictures and the Grandparent pictures! It shows the family you have in life and that they will always be there for you!
ReplyDeleteI love the pitchers of granparnets.
ReplyDeleteMonika
I can't wait 'till it's grandparents day!
ReplyDeleteJasmine