Wednesday, March 21, 2012

spring break

Over my spring break I got two pups! One is name Brownie. She got her name because she looks like a Brownie.The other one is Cookie.She got her name because she she looks like a sugar Cookie.Brownie likes to chew on things ,like her bed.She chews on her bed then goes to sleep in it.  Cookie likes to lay down on your lap a lot .She also likes to sit on your shoulder like a Parrot. They fight in the back yard & front yard.Brownie likes to chew on my blue bonnets  in my front yard.Cookie likes high pitch noise.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats so sweet whitney you got two pups I got a little puppy last year.

Monika

Anonymous said...

Cookie & Brownie got there shot today.now they won't stop weing.

alina said...

i have 2 dogs. they would knock me down if they sat on my shoulder because i have a rottweiler and a chihuahua.

Anonymous said...

You guys have some wild animals!!!



Whitney at Mossman